Medicare Insurance Coverage for Ohio & West Virginia Residents
Serving Eastern Ohio and Northern Panhandle of West Virginia
Medicare Insurance Plans to Supplement Coverage from Minor Insurance
Originating in the 1960s, Medicare is a government-provided fee-for-service insurance program intended primarily for seniors. The program encompasses several distinct parts, each of which is outlined below:
- Medicare Part A covers facility-based care such as hospital visits, emergency room services, hospice, and nursing home care.
- Medicare Part B covers traditional outpatient treatments and services, including vaccinations, lab tests, mental health services, outpatient operations, durable medical equipment, and most other medical services not performed in a hospital.
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) covers elements of Parts A, B, and sometimes D.
- Medicare Part D covers prescription drugs.
- Medigap comes through private insurance companies and aims to fill in the “gaps” left in the traditional Medicare coverage
Know Your Choices for Medicare & Medical Supplemental Insurance
While standard Medicare offers coverage for a wide variety of services, you may find that a different plan through a separate insurance carrier better fits your needs. If you are interested in an alternative plan, we can help you find coverage through either Medigap or Medicare Advantage. Both of these plans offer additional support through third-party insurers, and they are required to provide equal or better coverage when compared to regular Medicare.
Contact Our Medicare Insurance Specialist Today
If you believe that Medigap or Medicare Advantage are right for you, contact us today to discuss your insurance options. Call Minor Insurance today at (855) 445-0111 for the office nearest you, contact us online to request a free quote, or speak directly with our Medicare insurance specialist with your specific questions.
Licensed to sell insurance in Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania, Kira Ramsey has 16 years of insurance experience. She is certified to sell Medicare Insurance and will work diligently to help all of her clients find the best coverage to suit their needs.
*Disclaimer: This page has not been reviewed or endorsed by Medicare.gov or any member of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.